I'VE MOVED! CHECK OUT THE NEW BLOG AT WWW.TESSAMARIE.CA/WP

Hi!
Are you looking for Tessa Parent of Tessa Marie Photography, based in Calgary Alberta, often shooting in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Drayton Valley, & beyond? Well you're almost at the right place.
There's a much newer, prettier, more exciting blog with lots of new content at www.tessamarie.ca/wp
All this stuff is there too, so you won't be missing out!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wes & Lisa Engagement Session

 Wes and Lisa are such a fun couple and I'm so excited for their wedding.
When I meet with the Bride and Groom of the things I have them do is a wedding questionnaire to help me learn what kind of wedding they are having.
The words Wes and Lisa both chose to describe their day were:
"Happy Laid Back Nostalgic Creative Celebration"

We did their engagement session downtown Calgary, then picked up their little guy for a few family shots.










No comments:

Post a Comment