I'VE MOVED! CHECK OUT THE NEW BLOG AT WWW.TESSAMARIE.CA/WP

Hi!
Are you looking for Tessa Parent of Tessa Marie Photography, based in Calgary Alberta, often shooting in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Drayton Valley, & beyond? Well you're almost at the right place.
There's a much newer, prettier, more exciting blog with lots of new content at www.tessamarie.ca/wp
All this stuff is there too, so you won't be missing out!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lindsay & CJ -Engagement Photos

I always have fun when I'm shooting, but this was the most fun session I've had in a long time!
We snapped a few quick shots with Lindsay, CJ, and their beautiful little girl, then headed off to Fort Edmonton Park for the day. I hadn't been there since I was a little kid, and CJ pretty much turned back into a little kid the whole time we were there!

There's so much to see and do there, if you haven't been I highly recommend it, with or without kids. Most importantly, there were so many cool locations for photos. I'm really glad CJ wanted to go on the rides so bad, because it made for awesome shots.

Lindsay did a great job of pretending not to be terrified on the ferris wheel, and I managed not to let motion sickness get to me as I turned around backwards to shoot while the ride was in motion.

Great day and great photos you two!
I hope you like them as much as I do, and I can't wait to shoot your wedding in October.





















No comments:

Post a Comment