I'VE MOVED! CHECK OUT THE NEW BLOG AT WWW.TESSAMARIE.CA/WP

Hi!
Are you looking for Tessa Parent of Tessa Marie Photography, based in Calgary Alberta, often shooting in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Drayton Valley, & beyond? Well you're almost at the right place.
There's a much newer, prettier, more exciting blog with lots of new content at www.tessamarie.ca/wp
All this stuff is there too, so you won't be missing out!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wedding in Switzerland - Super Sneak Peek

The wedding yesterday was incredible!
There were so many traditions that were different from Canadian weddings,
it was such an awesome experience.
I've got a couple thousand photos to sort through, that'll have to wait until I'm back home,
but I knew this one would be one of my favorites the minute we shot it and I couldn't wait to share.



1 comment:

  1. Oh My Lord!! This is incredible!!!! I can not wait for the rest :)

    ReplyDelete