I'VE MOVED! CHECK OUT THE NEW BLOG AT WWW.TESSAMARIE.CA/WP

Hi!
Are you looking for Tessa Parent of Tessa Marie Photography, based in Calgary Alberta, often shooting in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Drayton Valley, & beyond? Well you're almost at the right place.
There's a much newer, prettier, more exciting blog with lots of new content at www.tessamarie.ca/wp
All this stuff is there too, so you won't be missing out!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Baby Boy T


This little guy was not even two weeks old when we took these photos,
but he was wide awake! He's just adorable and I love the shots I got.
It was a fun photo shoot, thanks again to the family
and I hope you're enjoying your little man!















2 comments:

  1. love the composition/color in the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I bought that fabric just for baby boys like this!

    ReplyDelete