I'VE MOVED! CHECK OUT THE NEW BLOG AT WWW.TESSAMARIE.CA/WP

Hi!
Are you looking for Tessa Parent of Tessa Marie Photography, based in Calgary Alberta, often shooting in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Drayton Valley, & beyond? Well you're almost at the right place.
There's a much newer, prettier, more exciting blog with lots of new content at www.tessamarie.ca/wp
All this stuff is there too, so you won't be missing out!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Post Without a Photo *Gasp!*



You may have noticed a few changes to my blog as I am revamping it to coordinate with my soon-to-be-released website. I finish my digital photography program in just five short weeks, and I'm working hard to complete my website, portfolio, business plan, and year-end exhibition. Not to mention taking photos all the while!

There may not be too many photo-posts in the next few weeks, but keep checking back and there's sure to be a flood once I get caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment